Analgesic Pain Relief Lotion 8oz
CBD MUCSLE RELIEF LOTION 1000MG(8OZ)
Apply locally to the desired area to help eliminate discomfort and pain. The cooling sensation helps reduce pain and sore muscles or joints.
Our cooling therapy lotion is enriched with pure FS CBD and blended with great ingredients to provide a cooling hydration effect and nourishment to help improve the health and wellness of your skin. This product is a perfect addition to your post-workout regime after a long session at the gym.
Made with Colorado–grown hemp extract, our pain relief lotion offers a potent blend of full–spectrum CBD with its natural green color. This topical analgesic lotion contains extracts such as arnica & aloe along with other ingredients to produce a cooling sensation that won’t leave behind any oily residues. Our satisfied customers say that this pain relief lotion helped them get rid of their knee, shoulder, and neck pain.
- Strength: 1000 milligrams of CBD per 8 fluid ounce container.
- Product: This powerful CBD cream delivers cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC, CBN, and .03% or less of THC. These compounds blend with natural ingredients like Arnica and Aloe Vera oil for enhanced relief.
- Customer review: “Wow, I am really surprised at how fast this really helps! I have knee pain, [and] after one application of this CBD topical, NO PAIN! Seriously, this stuff really does what it says and light smell! Love it!”
Kaj Cosmetics’ analgesic pain relief lotion serves a significant role in effectively treating multiple aches and pains. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Arthritis– Recent studies suggest that cannabidiol oil could play a role in the treatment of arthritis. Cannabidiol (CBD) oil, also known as hemp oil, contains CBD extracts from cannabis plants. Some people use CBD oil to get relief from the pain associated with chronic conditions, such as arthritis. Our topical pain relief lotion is an ideal lotion to ease such aches.
- Back pain– Researchers have proved that CBD interacts with receptors in your brain and immune system. This creates an anti–inflammatory and painkilling effect that aids in providing maximum pain relief. This means that CBD oil may benefit people with chronic pain, such as back pain.
- Osteoporosis– CBD affects the body due to working upon our internal endocannabinoid system. There are two receptors in the endocannabinoid system: CB1 and CB2. CBD works on both of these. A recent breakthrough revealed that CB2 receptors are present in bone tissue, predominantly in the bone–forming cells (osteoblasts) and the cells which reabsorb bones (osteoclasts). These receptors play an important role in bone metabolism regulation, which helps in maintaining the balance between osteoblasts and osteoclasts that ensures optimal bone health. During osteoporosis, this balance is impaired which causes loss of bone density. Our topical pain relief
lotion treats osteoporosis within a short period.
- Fibromyalgia– is a chronic pain disorder that causes musculoskeletal pain in addition to fatigue and cognitive issues. However, a 2009 study proved that CBD can be used for relieving neuropathic pain. And in two more research studies, CBD was used to treat inflammatory and neuropathic pain from nerve injury.